BMW 8 series price and review
After years of many rumors but most of all, a 20-year hiatus. BMW all-new anticipated second-generation 8-Series is here. At launch, it will be available in M850i xDrive form with a twin-turbocharged V8. An eight-speed automatic, and all-wheel drive. The price of $111,900, plus the $995 “Destination and Handling” fee.
Just as we mention, the look has not change much from the near-production-ready. BMW Concept 8-Series which was launch at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este in 2017. And that’s a good thing. At first look, one could even argue it looks like a big 6-Series. But none the less, we are the fans of big, fancy, luxury German coupes. Which are often load with tech and performance and are an absolute joyful feel behind the wheel. This latest 8-Series is no different.
The new 8-Series coupe certainly takes inspiration from the original E31 model’s wedge design. It will launch initially as a coupe, with a convertible and four-door Gran Coupe arriving later on. As BMW’s new model. This continues the theme of a large grand tourer, with competitors like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe and the Lexus LC 500 right in its sights.
Altogether, it’s an exciting moment for the makers of the “ultimate driving machine,” particularly since fans of the original 8-Series have long awaited a successor to one of the automaker’s most iconic vehicles. BMW says the new 8-Series will begin to officially hit local showrooms sometime in fall of this year, with pricing details to be announced closer to that time.
- United 100CC 2018 in Pakistan Review
- Honda CR-V 2018 in Pakistan Specification And Review
- Unique UD 100 2018 In Pakistan Review
- Toyota Vitz 2018 specifications in Pakistan Review
- Toyota Aqua 2018 Specification and Review
- HONDA CRF450R 2018 Full Specifications
- Yamaha YBR 125 Launches in 2018
- Vitz 2018 Model Price in Pakistan
- HONDA CIVIC SI: 2018 MOTOR TREND CAR OF THE YEAR
- Suzuki Alto 2018 Model in Pakistan Review