Ford Ranger 2019 Price And Online Configuring
With the huge gap of seven years Ford Pickup is now on the route to the US with a bang. The orders are now coming to the company and you can also order this monster online to your home. This time ford is also offering the Online Configurator To configure the mods online.
The first Price range starts from the $25,395. On this price the XL model is offers with some of the delivery charges and destination chargers of $1095. The XL models comes with the steel wheels, cloth seats, 3.5-inch display screen, and a four-speaker audio system (autonomous emergency braking is standard, though).
Second price ranges starts with $35,305. XLT mod is offer in it. It is adding more power and more feature in this price. Including alloy wheels, six-speaker audio system, 4.2-inch display screen, fog lights, and a built-in Wi-Fi hot spot. It also gets Ford’s new CoPilot360 suite of driver aids. Which bundles automatic high beams, blind spot monitoring, and lane-keep assist.
In addition to the standard SuperCab, Ford offers a SuperCrew cab option with four doors. That option costs $2,220 on the XL and $2,175 on the XLT and Lariat, and requires a shorter, five-foot bed. Four-wheel drive is a $4,000 option. While the base price seems reasonable, a fully loaded four-wheel drive Lariat with every option box ticked costs over $45,000.
All trim levels use the same 2.3-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine and 10-speed automatic transmission. Ford hasn’t released horsepower, torque, or fuel-economy figures yet, but note that General Motors, Honda, Nissan, and Toyota offer V6s, and GM also offers a fuel-sipping four-cylinder turbodiesel.
- United 100CC 2018 in Pakistan Review
- Honda CR-V 2018 in Pakistan Specification And Review
- Unique UD 100 2018 In Pakistan Review
- Toyota Vitz 2018 specifications in Pakistan Review
- Toyota Aqua 2018 Specification and Review
- HONDA CRF450R 2018 Full Specifications
- Yamaha YBR 125 Launches in 2018
- Vitz 2018 Model Price in Pakistan
- HONDA CIVIC SI: 2018 MOTOR TREND CAR OF THE YEAR
- Suzuki Alto 2018 Model in Pakistan Review
- BMW 8 series price and review