Geforce RTX 2080 Ti Review
The new Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti is the game changer in the graphic market. Now gamer will easily get 60 Fps in 4k with only one Gpu. RTX 2080 Ti also features ray tracing and AI-driven Tensor cores to push a new revolution in computer graphics.
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti Price
You can get the founder edition version for $1199 which is now in Pakistan at Rs 121,000. Although Nvidia has said you’ll also be able to find this GPU at a starting price of $999 or £1,049 about AU$1,390.
While it will cost as much as two GPu price if you want to update it. The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti load some impressive specs with 11GB of GDDR6 VRAM, 4,352 CUDA cores. And a boost clock of 1,635MHz when overclocked. Comparatively, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti sports 11GB of last-generation GDDR5X VRAM, 3,584 CUDA cores and a 1,582MHz maximum frequency.
This GPU also features two additional types of cores its predecessor never had in the form of RT and Tensor cores. The RT cores power ray tracing and, though Nvidia has yet to reveal how many of these RT cores are actually in the RTX 2080 Ti, they will supposedly allow this graphics card to render much more complex lighting scenarios and natural shadows than the 1080 Ti ever could.
Although we haven’t had the chance to benchmark the card thoroughly. We did play multiple PC games at 4K and in excess of 60 frames per second (fps) with the RTX 2080 Ti at Nvidia’s GeForce Gaming Celebration event at Gamescom 2018.
In terms of frame rate, Shadow of the Tomb Raider ran at a mostly consistent 50-57 fps, which is impressive giving the game is running on a single GPU and in such an early state – on top of all the new ray tracing techniques.
We saw performance run in excess of 100 fps at 4K and Ultra settings. Unfortunately, we also don’t know how much power these GPUs had to draw to reach this level of performance.
We’ll also note that the gaming PCs at Nvidia’s event were arranged in the worst way possible, with almost all the machines exhausting heat directly toward the next one behind it. So, we’ll likely see even better performance once we get a card into our isolated test bench.
Via Tech insider
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 system requirements
- Far Cry 5 system requirements
- Metro Exodus system requirements
- far lone sails system requirements
- Anthem system requirements
- Dauntless system requirements
- Ace combat 7 system requirements
- Assassins Creed Odyssey system requirements
- WWE 2K18 system requirements
- Assassins creed origins
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 system requirements
- Halo Infinite Pc release
- Just Cause 4 System requirements
- The division 2 system requirements
- Gears 5 system requirements
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider system requirements
- Hitman 2 System Requirements
- Battlefield V System Requirements
- State of Decay 2 system requirements
- Rage 2 System requirements
- Greedfall System requirements
- Overkills The Walking Dead System Requirements
- Session System Requirements
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps System Requirements
- Deaths Gambit System Requirements
- Strange Brigade System Requirements
- Biomutant System Requirements
- Forza Horizon 4 System Requirements
- wolfenstein YoungBlood System Requirements
- Fifa 19 System Requirements
- The Predator is Coming to Tom Clancy`s Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Resident Evil 2 Remake System Requirements
- Madden NFL 19 System Requirements
- Life is Strange 2 System Requirements
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice System Requirements
- Control System Requirements
- NBA 2K19 System Requirements
- Star wars Jedi Fallen Order System Requirements